Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Chocolate Fudge Cake

Hello everyone!

This here is my first blog post for the semester , and I'm super excited to tell my stories about all the desserts, and sweet treats I eat . So the month of January is an exciting month in my household , just because we celebrate two birthdays. Birthdays mean celebration,celebration means food ,and food means cake! Everyone love cake, at least I do. Last weekend there was a birthday celebration at my house which included a Chocolate Fudge cake from Longo's Supermarket.


Figure 1. Longo's Logo. Retrieved from "Longo's Fruit Markets -Check this Out", by Author Unknown , 2012 , Lotus Fine Foods Blog. Retrieved January 21st 2015, from http://lotusfinefoods.com/blog/tag/longos/ . Copyright 2012 by Lotus Foods .


In the past I have had Longo's cakes and they always look fancy and are full of flavour. This chocolate fudge cake was no different. The cake was circular shaped, medium sized ,and had lots of icing around the edges. The icing was bursting with chocolate flavour , and it almost melted in your mouth during each bite.  The cake was very good, however I found that the chocolate flavour was a little too rich for my liking. I love chocolate and I love cake, yet it wasn't the best cake I've had. However, it was still tasty and everyone else in my household enjoyed it because it was gone within a day!

 Figure 2.  Chocolate Fudge Cake . Adapted by Me on January 18th 2015.

This here is a piece of the cake I took when it was Dessert time. See how thick the icing is? Lots of chocolate . Yummy!
 As for next week , it is my birthday and I will be enjoying many celebrations this weekend which will include more reviews and stories in my Diary of Desserts.

Stay tuned for more!

Vik

1 comment: